Wow, it seems like it has been SUCH a long time since I have done a post. Call me lazy, call me bored, but I haven’t had the time to sit and write a post plus I just haven’t felt like it. Maybe its the end of the summer, and almost the end of my maternity leave and me just wanting to spend more time playing with the boys and then getting stuff done during nap time. But, I’m here now and totally stealing Darci’s post idea!! If you’ve been on Instagram lately you may have seen the “20 Random Things About Me” posts, well I was tagged by a few lovely ladies and haven’y actually done my post up yet so here it is!
- I grew up one province over but am now living in the same town both my parents grew up and got married in.
- I used to bar tend and can still make some mean drinks.
- I have been to school twice, once for Business Tourism and second for Dental Assisting.
- I work in peoples mouths every day, but saliva grosses me out.
- I’m a natural blonde through and through.
- i have trouble reversing vehicles, causing me to have wrecked a few bumpers. Now that I drive the truck with a reverse camera, back up sensors and mirrors that tilt so you can see the road I’m doing much better!
- I sing as loud as I can when I’m in the car alone. Never around people cause I can’t carry a tune!
- I can hear a song once a know pretty much all of the words to it.
- I still count with my fingers, I am terrible at math!
- I’m not a fan of cooking and hate to meal plan, as much as it helps!
- I hate making any kind of decision and would prefer to not make any!
- I can be shy and quiet when I first meet people, but once I get to know you LOOK OUT!
- I may swear a little too much, Jason calls me a trucker.
- When I was little I used to bite off my toenails! If I only had that much flexibility now!
- I love the hot summer sun, but when fall comes along love it just as much.
- Its really hard for me to keep plants alive, and right now I have a thriving Poinsettia from last Christmas on my counter!
- I’m going to be 33 but look younger, especially with no makeup! I still get ID’d at the liquor store (the drinking age here is 19)
- I can’t swim to save my life, and lakes and oceans scare me.
- I just want to be a stay at home mom and am dreading having to go back to work in a month.
- I go SUPER red when embarrassed or lying, so I can’t really get away with lying!
And today the beautiful Ashlee at Iseminger Chronicles tagged my in the Six Things About Me post! So thanks for all the tags, it gave me a post idea for today!! Ashlee’s questions are:
- What is your biggest regret? I think at this point in my life its that I didn’t think hard enough about what I wanted to be when I “grew up”. If I could go back to high school and have been told to focus and really think about a career, then I may be doing something completely different right now. But then I may not have met my husband and not have my beautiful boys, so can I really call that much of a regret?
- How did you and your significant other meet? We met the gold old fashioned way, online! Lol! I had moved here for school and left a relationship so I was looking to meet someone new and a girlfriend who met her hubby online helped me put a profile together and I guess the rest is history!
- What is your guilty pleasure? Oh definitely eating endless amounts of candy!
- One thing that makes your blood boil? Big crowds of people. They annoy me to no end. I just want to push everyone out of my way. Oh, and bad drivers!
- Most embarrassing moment? Yikes, I really have way too many. I always seem to blurt out inappropriate things at the wrong time. And of course right now I can’t think of any!!! WTH, I have SO many!!!!
- What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? I hate when people get negative comments. Why bother reading if you’re just going to cut someone down? Move on and try to make yourself happy before making others miserable!
This weekend was the end of the Thread Eleven Fitness Competition, I could have done WAY better than what I did. I blame summer and camping, just way too many temptations. But go vote, or like my picture, anyway and I may just win the grand prize!!