This week’s Happies And Crappies
14th Mar 2013
- I had a few girls days/nights this week. Saturday went to a friends house for a couple hours for some much needed girl talk. Sunday went with Stacey to a Stella and Dot party, sold some gold and bought a necklace, and Monday had some girlfriends over for The Bachelor finale.
- After going to the “Gold Party”, Stacey and I have planned to do our own. Friends can come sell their gold, and if they want use the profits to buy some Stella and Dot.
- My boys are growing and changing everyday. The things Oliver says on a daily basis are too funny!! He’s a chatterbox much like his daddy!
- Am falling back in love with yoga. I went every week for a coule years before I ever got pregnant, and then just stopped going. Now I’ve been back at it for a few weeks and couldn’t imagine stopping, I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed! Just what I need before bed!
- Had a wonderful visit with some great friends and their littles this morning, we really need to make it happen more often!
- Family is here to visit in a couple weeks for Easter!! We are all so excited for this visit, with all the kids a little bit older it will be so great to see them all playing together!
- Kyan has really been putting me through the ringer with his naps and lack of sleeping at night. It seems that as soon as I fall asleep at night (and it takes me awhile) he is up crying. And, he’s up a good 3-4 times after that. We had a great routine going where he was only up 2 times a night, I could handle that no problem but we have had nights and nights of multiple wake ups and then days of him crying and not sleeping at nap time. I look forward to nap time, just for some quiet and a possible nap for me so the lack of this quiet time and night wakings AND daylight savings time make for a super tired and beat mama!
- Trying to figure out why Kyan is waking up has had us thinking that he may not be getting enough to eat. We have talked to a couple people who seem to think the same thing. Maybe all my half marathon training has taken a toll on my milk production? Jason even asked me today to consider not doing the race and slowing down my running to focus on whats best for me and Kyan. I want whats best for him, of course, but I also don’t want to quit this huge goal that I’ve set.
- Getting a phone call that we may have had to move our trailer from where its being stored. Its perfect if it can stay there (its parked at my dads complex) because its free and we really don’t want to have to move it and pay a monthly storage fee. We should know sometime tonight, I’m hoping its all good to stay!
- The Bachelor is over. How am I going to feed my addiction until The Bachelorette starts this summer??
I’m pretty sure that’s it for now? The crappies aren’t too bad, somewhere someone else has it much worse so I consider myself lucky! Have a happy Friday all!!