You Are My Sunshine
So last week I was nominated by one of my blogging besties, the beautiful expectant mommy, Erin, for the Sunshine Award! It was a super busy week, so I am only just getting to it now!! Whoops! And thanks for the nomination girl, you’re my sunshine too! Basically you are nominated, answer the questions from the nominator and then you nominate other bloggers and have them answer your questions. Its a way we all get to know each other a little bit more! But, since it seems like every blog I read has already been nominated and answered questions I’ll only half play and just answer Erin’s questions for me!
- What makes you happy? A yummy dessert? A butterfly flying by? Finishing a good book? Sounds cliche, but my family makes me smile. Anytime the boys giggle, or if Jason and the boys are playing and having a blast it makes me smile! and of course any yummy dessert makes me smile!!
- What song makes you sing your heart out every time you hear it on the radio? Total Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler!! “turn around bright eyes!!!”
- Do you have a full set of teeth or did you have to have some pulled as a kid? I had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was 21, other than that I haven’t even had a filling!
- What’s your favorite tootsie pop flavor? Wow, it has been SO long since I have even had one, but I guess I’ll go with orange! The giant chewy tootsie roll you get to kind of grosses me out!
- Would you rather go a year without shaving your legs or armpits? Most definitely legs!! My leg hair is so blonde, so you can`t really see it unless I`m in the sun!
- What is your favorite kind of dressing for your salad? My homemade Caesar dressing, its SO yummy! Better than any store bought!
- What is your favorite app on your [phone (or website if you don’t have a smartphone) BESIDES those social media ones? I guess I have to go with my calendar. Jason and I have our calendars synced and he adds so many events, so I think without it I`d be completely lost as to what is going on in our lives! It helps to keep me organized!
- Which is better: Full House, Saved By The Bell, or Boy Meets World? Full House for sure!!! I actually miss that happy little family!
- What kind of scent do you like to burn in your house (floral, baking, etc.)? As soon as fall is coming I have to have anything `baking type`burning. Right now I have a pumpkin caramel candle going. But I`d have to say Butterscotch is my ultimate favorite. In the summer I like fresh scents, anything that smells like fresh, clean laundry gets me every time!
- In your opinion who’s hotter: John Slattery (yummy), Vince Vaughn (adorable) or Matthew McConaughey circa 2003 (I die)? I don`t know who the first guy is….so I`ll go with Vince Vaughn, he`s hilarious and SUPER tall and dark hair! I LOVE his personality ! That alone makes him super hot!
Thanks for the nomination Erin!!! I hope everyone is having a good Thursday!